Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Remote administration tool(RAT) with Source Code in VB.Net


What is a Remote Administration Tool ?
A remote administration tool (a RAT) is a piece of software that allows a remote "operator" to control a system as if he has physical access to that system. While desktop sharing and remote administration have many legal uses, "RAT" software is usually associated with criminal or malicious activity.

Coded By : bawa3nehst !!
The tool includes the following features :
  • Remote File Manager
  • Remote Desktop
  • Remote Keylogger
  • Remote Process/Task Manager
  • Saved Passwords
  • Text to Speech
  • Other basic functions like :
Remote shutdown,restart,log off 
Disable Mouse,Keyboard,Registry,Command prompt,System Restore
Turn off monitor & open CD/DVD.

remote-administrator-tool-in-visual-basic-with-source-code

How it Works / How to use ?




Source Code Download :


RAR Password : dadh@ckers.blogspot.com


15 comments:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog!
    I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
    account. I look forward to new updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    My site: medic ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abhishek..looks like the password you have given for the rar file has changed..I am not able to use it..can you please help me here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get a error which says "Checksum error,wrong password" while trying to extract the file.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. do i need to do no-ip shit and all that stuf to give server to friend cuz when i give it to him it wont work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude sorry for that this version has lots of bugs . .
      I'll try to fix them all :)

      Delete
  5. windows 7 x64 can't using?
    I get a error say "This version of the file is not compatible with your Windows version , check x86(32bit) or x64(64bit)"

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i got some error,help me to fix this
    https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/533x370q90/674/QoTyCC.png

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u so much for source code.... :)
    can u please build it in C#

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Abhishek..looks like the password you have given for the rar file has changed..I am not able to use it..can you please help me here
    I try this dadh@ckers.blogspot.com and bawa3nehst.blogspot.com not working

    ReplyDelete