Friday, December 13, 2013

How to Crack Windows 8 store Apps



Hello Everyone today I'm gonna demonstrate how to crack windows 8 Store Applications from trial version to Full version 
Things uhh need :
1) Download th Crack :
Link 1 :
http://snsw.us/DDQFH
Link 2 :
http://adf.ly/cI2lU

2) And  a working mind that follows my steps 

So Extract the RAR file downloaded in the first step ..
Now go to Wsservice CRK 1.4.2\release\wscrack_32\ and open Installer.exe and Install it..
Now the h@ck begins ..
Open Tokens Extractor from Wsservice CRK 1.4.2\release\wscrack_anycpu\

Now in the left hand side choose your App to be Cracked
And click Crack it on the Right hand side ...
Done
Please Seed : It Only works on Apps or games that hav Try Option

Enjoy n keep visiting 

3 comments:

  1. if no trail version of tht app or game is available wht should i do

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dude it must be a trial version App ..
    Just be updated if i find any thing i will post it

    ReplyDelete



  3. WARNING! The files given above are not legit, not working. HOWEVER, I spent quite a bit of time searching for the file and I ALREADY FOUND IT. 100% WORKING. I guess I need to drop the working links here just to save you some time searching.


    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE VERIFIED WORKING FILE

    CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE VERIFIED WORKING FILE


    If you need OR want some other files, just send a message on me. Hope I helped, and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete