Friday, October 18, 2013

Download 5 Best Android H@cking Tools:



1. The Android Network Toolkit:
In the last Defcon conference a new tool has been released by a security researcher and the tool is called “The Android network toolkit”. The has been developed for penetration tester and ethical h@ckers to test any network and vulnerabilities by using their mobile phones. This toolkit contain different apps that will help any h@cker to find vulnerabilities and possibly exploit it. The company behind the app is an Israeli security firm called Zimperium.



2. Nmap for Android:
Nmap (network mapper) is one the best among different network scanner (port finder) tool, Nmap mainly developed for Unix OS but now it is available on Windows and Android as well. Nmap for android is a Nmap apps for your phone! Once your scan finishes you can e-mail the results. This application is not a official apps but it looks good.

3. FaceNiff 2.4 final- Session Hijacker for Android:
Your Facebook account is at risk, just like a Firesheep (for firefox h@cking) there is a FaceNiff for hijacking the session of famous social networking websites includes facebook and twitter. FaceNiff is developed by Bartosz Ponurkiewicz who created Firesheep before but faceniff is for android OS.

4. AnDOSid- DOS Tool for Android:
DOS or denial of service attack is very dangerous attack because it takes down the server
(computer).AnDOSid allows security professionals to simulate a DOS attack (A http post flood attack to be exact) and of course a dDOS on a web server, from mobile phones.AnDOSid is designed for security professionals only!

5. SSHDroid- Android Secure Shell:
Secure shell or SSH is the best protocol that provides an extra layer of security while you are connecting with your remote machine.SSHDroid is a SSH server implementation for Android.
This application will let you to connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell").

11 comments:

  1. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy
    so any help is very much appreciated.

    My web-site

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ther is'nt a plugin ,
      But we can stop spams by allowing word verification in Settings->Posts & Comments->Show word verification ..

      Delete
  2. Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over.
    I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Terrific blog and great style and design.

    Feel free to visit my page

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He used to be totally right.
    This submit truly made my day. You can not imagine
    simply how much time I had spent for this information!
    Thank you!

    Here is my web blog - gmail password hacker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank alot for your feedback !
      keep visiting ..
      And does these password hackers works ?
      I have tried many but they dont work .
      and yeah your blog is pretty cool :)

      Delete
  4. Can I simply say what a relief to discover someone that truly knows
    what they are discussing on the web. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and
    make it important. A lot more people should read this and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised that you're not more popular because you most certainly have the gift.


    My webpageon sharecash bypass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  5. Ahaa, its nice conversation on the topic of this post here at this blog, I have read all that,
    so at this time me also commenting at this place.


    Here is my blog post - twitter hacker

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete